When you vote for Acorn, you are helping the community grow by pushing Acorn higher on the top server lists. When this happens, more players join Acorn. Some of those players could become a great part of our community. Some of those players may even donate to the server, helping pay the costs to run Acorn.
As a thank you for voting, we give players a crate key. You can use the crate key at warp crates to get money, claim blocks, and even rare items. We also give players a vote point which can be used in the vote shop to buy cool perks. Voting is also an important factor in ranking up. Our ranks are based on the number of votes you have. More votes leads to a higher rank which has more perks of its own. We also give a bonus vote point to anyone who votes 5 times in one day, and another bonus vote point to anyone who is able to vote 6 times in one day. Vote using the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Sometimes voting sites may tell you that you have already voted today. This could be caused by either of the following:
- Someone has voted on that voting site today using your IP. This often happens when siblings who share the same wifi vote at the same time. Voting sites only allow for 1 vote per day from each IP address. If this is the case, you may want to consider voting with your mobile data rather than with wifi.
- You voted for another server on the voting site today. Voting sites only allow for 1 vote per day from each player. If this is the case, you may need to consider which server you want to use your vote on. Note that this problem only seems to occur on MCSO.
Sometimes voting sites may tell you that the vote was registered, but the vote was never counted on Acorn. If this seems to be the case, take the following actions:
- Check to make sure that the vote didn't reach Acorn. /votelast will tell you how long ago your last vote was. If you believe it's not representing your most recent vote, continue to the next bullet point
- Check to make sure that you didn't vote when the server was down. Acorn cannot register votes while the server is offline or restarting. You can check how long the server has been online in the channel description of the #global channel in the Discord.
- Check to make sure that we have not posted any announcements about this recently. If voting is going to be offline for a certain period of time, we will post an announcement about it.